Note: If you are a new Wheaton employee or student you must setup your initial password. Passwords for applicants cannot be changed.
New passwords must follow these rules ...
- must contain at least 8 characters and no more than 15
- can only contain letters and numbers
- must contain at least 1 capital letter and at least 2 numbers
- cannot be a password you have used before
- must be reset every 6 months
Note: If you use WebFOCUS, as soon as you change your password here you should first log into insideWheaton using your new password and click on the Banner link (which syncs your new password with Banner), then you should log into WebFOCUS and manually set your new password. If you do not follow these steps in this exact order your Banner account will become locked. If so, you will be able to log in to WebFOCUS and run a report, but will receive an error message, "No HTML" as well as "Your account is locked". If this happens please contact the Banner Support team at email@example.com